Pages

Why am I ECO FRIENDLY?

I have been conscious of the environment for many years, paying close attention to my CO2 contribution and garbage disposal.
I recycle and compost as much as I can, I use energy efficient bulbs and save water.
In the shop, all pure saw dust that is not contaminated, and small pieces of wood goes in the city compost bin. Cans, bottles, cardboard, paper and other are recycled. I give away local native plants to my clients when I have some extra. I use reclaimed materials as often as possible and encourage my friends and family to acknowledge they are part of this world and that we are all accountable. REMEMBER WE HAVE ONLY ABOUT TEN YEARS TO CHANGE OUR BEHAVIOR .

In-swing french casement and fixed curved top




Double tricky jobs: pine fixed double curved top and V.G. fir french casement IN-SWING, a total challenge to weatherproof. Made for Sinan's windows in 2008.













To the rigth is the stain grade side for the interior. Notice the bevel in the upper outside of the casement. And me cutting curved glazing stops with a jig in the tablesaw.


To the left, a close up of the exterior of the casements. And a close up of that tricky curve, before glazing it.